The Reinbeck United Methodist Endowment Fund
Our endowment fund is a continuing fund creating a unique way for your gift to support ministry in perpetuity.
Any kind of gift can be given: living donation, memorial donation, bequests from an estate, stocks or bonds, large or small. They are conservatively invested to earn the best possible returns while protecting the principle .
90% of the income can be disbursed for non-budgeted items including capital projects, missions, and special ministry opportunities. Decisions are made by a committee of 5 persons.
2016 distribution of 2015 income:
- $500 Personal Energy Transportation
- $500 UNI Wesley Foundation
- $400 People’s Choice Free clinic
- $300 Match congregational campership offerings dollar for dollar
- $1231 for the proposed new sign for the front of the church